Monday, January 29, 2007

Belinda’s Couture

My mother recently moved from her ranch in New Mexico to Florida where she has taken advantage of all of Miami’s culture and art. In a recent phone conversation she told me about a bridal boutique she visited called Belinda’s Design Couture. I checked out Belinda’s website and WOW! These wedding gowns are exquisite! The gown designs are inspired by 1820’s, 1920’s and 1930’s fashion. They are all custom made with hand-dyed silks, Venetian lace, velvets, embroidered tulle and amazing antiques laces. Not only that, but Belinda’s also offers hand made corsets, the newest and sexiest trend in intimate apparel. When you go in for a fitting there are two attendants that help tie and lace you in. I am just dying to photograph one of my bride’s in one of these fabulous pieces!

Check out her site at www.belindasdesigns.net

No comments: